The OPTIFLUX 1050 is a cost-effective electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) with lightweight wafer-style design. The meter is a very economical solution for simple applications with conductive liquids (≥ 5 μS/cm) involving low solid content (up to 10%). This particularly includes applications in water, wastewater, mobile applications, agriculture or firefighting where extremely high accuracy, extensive diagnostics or a wide range of communication options are not a priority. The extra isolation of the electronic device and housing makes this EMF also suitable for use in areas with extreme humidity.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Lightweight and compact wafer-style ("sandwich") design for space saving installation
- Reinforced PFA liner: Smooth surface, excellent chemical resistance
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- Standard measurement accuracy: ±0.5% or ±1 mm/s of measured value (MV)
- No maintenance required
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool