The OPTIMASS 1400 is a cost-effective twin straight tube Coriolis mass flowmeter for a wide range of standard applications with gases and liquids (up to 170,000 kg/h or 6,235 lb/min). The meter features Entrained Gas Management (EGMTM) for liquid applications and thus maintains operation even with entrained gas of up to 100%.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Twin straight tube design
- Entrained Gas Management (EGMTM): meter maintains operation with air or gas entrainments in the medium
- Device commissioning, verification, diagnostics and monitoring via a secure wireless Bluetooth® connection (<20 m / 65.6 ft)
- Fast and completely digital signal processing
- Best-in-class price/performance ratio
- High accuracy mass, density and volume flow measurement (±0.15% of MV)
- Extensive sensor and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- Integrated temperature measurement
- Optimised flow splitter for low pressure loss
- Optional PED approved secondary pressure containment up to 100 barg / 1450 psig
- Optional insulation, heating jacket or purge ports
- No crosstalk: resistant to installation and process effects
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool